Call for papers
- Prospective authors are invited to submit 5 to 8 pages long PDF manuscripts on our Online Submission System
- The IEEE anti-plagiarism policy is applicable to all submissions.
- All papers will be peer-reviewed.
It is mandatory that accepted papers should be personally presented at the conference, with at least one author registering for the conference.
- All the registrants at the conference will receive a copy of the proceedings.
- Sample format of the template can be downloaded here.
The topics of interest, not limited to the following, are:
Optical / Quantum Computing
Electronics Devices / Systems
VLSI / Embedded Systems
MEMS / NEMS
Photonic / Opto-electronic Structures / Devices
Mobile / Sensor / Ad-hoc Networks
Internet / Multimedia Networks
Network Security / Cryptography